37198 490
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: This post has been banned by manager
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Anand_theGeek posted on 2015/4/30 17:00
Come on atlast i see some regret from you.... All these days you were praising Asus and infact lit ...

Really?
Becoming a dr.Zen is a prestigeous thing,but I never "fell on their feet".
I am not here to show what I can do.I am here to suggest ASUS for improvement.
I am also a ZenFone user who is waiting for a lollipop update.What else do you expect?
Things which are good are to be praised and things which are not good are to be criticized.
Inconvenience regretted.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by diptanjanray on 2015/4/30 20:32

Come on guys....what on earth would be wrong if you get lollipop update 15 days late...???we should be more concerned about the stability of the update,so that the phone works well...in fact..when we bought this phone we were not supposed to get lollipop..but asus has decided to give us lollipop..now they r already announced to give android 5.1...Which brand have you seen to do as much for their customer...at least asus has got a zentalk,where we can communicate with their executives directly....we should not  b so much impatient..I think they are trying their best...let s hope for the best...
Props
diptanjanray posted on 2015/4/30 17:29
Come on guys....what on earth would be wrong if you get lollipop update 15 days late...???we should  ...

That's true.
I should not expect to get lollipop after buying a 10000rs phone as none of the manufacturers except motorola gives updates at this price.
But they raise our hopes and then kill them.That is what i feel sorry for.....
Props
Is this sured and confirmed? Dont postpone again plzzzzzz
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Where asus 501cg why mid may u r all ready update lollipop tw in uk...asus just one think noted my word ..ur sell zenfone in market but ur cant happy customers for your slow work..i m very unhappy...
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Never buy asus zenfons eveytime failed..i mad for this.....all my friends phons lollipop even moto e is lollipop upgrade..but my phone......bad asus bad...
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
this all comes down to business...if asus gives all the features with lollipop update to first gen Zenfone,who are going to buy their Zenfone 2? thats why they r delaying the lollipop update...also they arent going to give zenmotion and all ,as it is their main usp for zenfone 2...
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
i only want lollipop update to improve my battery life and transfer app and app data to sd card...
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Tips: This post has been banned by manager
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm