Release Note
ZenTalk

Announcement of Android L upgrade delay  

37215 490
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Hello, Zen_Master can you Indicate the Mid May in numbers(dd/mm/yyyy).
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Please make the android L available on A501CG as well!!
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Tips: This post has been banned by manager
Props
Bad news.From the beginning of April,to the end of April and now the middle of May-I am really frustrated.
Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released by google.
If 5.0 had so many bugs which required so much of hard work,why not work on 5.1 on which google has already fixed the problems on which you all are working upon?
You shouldn't have published such deadlines before because this creates excitement amongst users,and when you all miss deadlines,it creates frustration.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I hope asus can fix batery problem.
Props
prashantchilwal5 posted on 2015/4/30 18:44
sorry ASUS, you lost my respect and believed. for now I don't care if you will release the update on ...

calm down man, they dont want u to be worried later about the bugs, that's why they are a bit late, what do you want??hurry and get a buggy os for ur phn , or wait and get a stable one?? think.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Really? I'm still a really big fan of ASUS they really do make some of the best devices in the market. But with this I'm really disappointed.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/4/30 19:53
Bad news.From the beginning of April,to the end of April and now the middle of May-I am really frust ...

Come on atlast i see some regret from you.... All these days you were praising Asus and infact literally feel on their feet to become Dr. Zen. What happened now?????
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm