Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Share] how to print text messages android?

6289 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
lucyll USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by lucyll on 2016/7/6 01:55

Do you think you can print out text messages from android phone? The answer is yes, to print out android phone messages on computer, you need to move them to computer at first, then you can print them out as you like. And we can use iPubsoft Android File Transfer to move android phone  messages to pc easily.

How to print text messages
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to PC
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android file manager on your PC and launch it. The next is connecting your Android phone to PC via the usb cable. Then the info of your phone will be shown on an interface.

If this is the first time you connect your android phone to computer, you shoule enable the USB debugging. You can follow the guide to open the USB bugging: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".

Step 2: Preview messages and Start Export
Find "Contacts" and click it, then go to "SMS", all messages on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Backup" to start the work. And these messages were saved in printable format on your computer.  And you can open the transferred sms to print them out.

That's all!

Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by emichang88360 on 2016/7/6 02:04

Thanks for sharing, we can also use Coolmuster Android Assistant to transfer android sms to computer, then print out the sms from android.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by jackly.meanly on 2016/7/8 22:26

If you have an Android phone, it is very easy to do.

Download an app called "Email My Texts SMS".

It is simple to use and you can email and print out the email.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by kkumangoldb on 2016/6/14 04:09

Transfer text to computer via android manager. You can follow the tutorial. I think it's very useful and easy way to help you out.
http://www.android-mobile-manage ... samsung-phones.html
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
If you want to print android phone messages. First of all, you should know how to transfer android messages to computer. So you need a too to extract android messages to pc. With help of Coolmuster Samsung Assistant , you can transfer android messages as a txt file on pc.
Printing text messages
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by xknavarezh on 2016/7/28 10:55

Downloading text messages to you computer and printing out is the best way to use as evidence. I used an app that backed them up to my PC with detail conversation information. Here recommend this MobiKin Android Assistant, how to print text messages from android

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
To print out text messages android, you can use a file transfer app to transfer sms from phone to computer, because the sms won't be detected just via the usb connecting.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Want to find an easy way to print your Android phone text messages? Hope to recover your deleted messages?
It's pretty simple. Follow the tutorial and you'll find that you can not only print existing SMS from your Android, but also can print those messages that you have deleted on Android phones.

Now, let's check how to get back your lost messages and print out your Android phones messages with Android messages recovery. This program is spcially designed for Android users. You can use it to export Android sms to computer, both existing and deleted ones, and print them with no hassle. Moreover, it supports pictures, contacts and video.
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
wow cool I didn't thought it is actually possible wow cool I didn't thought it is actually possible
Props
CHN Level 1 | All posts
As well known,you can not print android messages directly . But you can transfer messages to computer with help of Samsung Assistant .Then you can use printer to print messages ...
how to print text messages from android phone
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm