Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] How to fix "Google Play Services stopped errors!"

15357 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
gjmsds112510 PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
Last edited by gjmsds112510 on 2016/2/15 07:46

Recently a lot of zenfone users have encounter this after updating their firmware version from kitkat to lollipop where the “Google play services has stopped” and started popping up making the users wonder what causes the error to show up?

Some possible reasons could be your Internet connection that just went down? Or you may have an outdated version of Google Play Services installed. Or simply because of a bug on Google’s end where a fix may be coming out soon or the following tips below.

>>  Update Google Play Services to the latest version because you might have an outdated version which conflicts with your current firmware version.

>> Clear cache your Google Play Services. The Google Play Services app in your phone acts like a framework for all the Google and Google Play apps installed in your phone. Here's how.

Go to Settings > Apps.
Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app.
Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

Also try to Clear your Google Services Framework cache. The Google Services Framework system app on your Android device stores information and helps your phone sync with Google servers — and keeps your Google Play Services up and running.
This could be one of the reasons why you are not able to connect to Google servers using the app and keep getting the error message. Read these quick and easy steps :

Go to Settings > Apps.
Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Services Framework” app.
Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.

>> Next is Check your Internet connection. May be your WiFi network is blocking any of the IP addresses that Google use. You can also try switching the WiFi on or off on your phone — same with mobile data.

And lastly..do a simple reboot of your phone..

#Creditgoestoteamandroidcentral
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
thank you maam gjsds112510 I'm having problem with my google play recently it so annoying, this thread helps me a lot
Props
yengvilla posted on 2016/2/15 19:42
thank you maam gjsds112510 I'm having problem with my google play recently it so annoying, this thre ...

You're welcome. Glad it helps.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
There's no system apps or software for showing interest speed in my ZenFone laser 2 ZE550KL...very bad..
Props
iamarijit7 posted on 2017/3/8 20:19
There's no system apps or software for showing interest speed in my ZenFone laser 2 ZE550KL...very b ...

Can you please clarify or explain further on what do you mean by "showing interest speed" app or software? Thanks.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I cant accessplaystore.. 
Props
avexender77 posted on 2018/10/20 05:58
I cant accessplaystore.. 

Have you trued checking your internet or data connection yet?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I have ASUS X003 phone.  In my phone google play services, play store nd all google services stopped working.. 
please help me
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm