Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Poll] 【ZenPoll】 What Do You Prefer: Side or Rear-mounted Buttons?

5346 31
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Melvin John PHL Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Zenchan on 2016/2/15 11:37

sideorrearbuttons1.jpg

The first generation Zenfones all had their buttons on the sides, and with the release of the Zenfone 2, the power button was relocated to the top and the volume buttons now rest on the rear. But with the new Zenfone Max and Zenfone Zoom, the buttons returned to the sides again.

Most users must have already tried the two different layouts, but we're curious what you prefer more: the side-mounted buttons, or the top/rear button combination? Tell us why in the poll and and the first 20 to comment will receive an additional credit.

RadioPoll, Total 52 person(s) voted
You are not allowed to vote
Props
PHL Level 7 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

I'll go with side-mounted buttons, first volume rocker at the side are the most made for mobile phones photography just like what zenfone zoom do. It can be a zoom buttons or shutter buttons also for selfie buttons preferred than the rear volume rocker buttons for me.
As a mobile photographer the side mounted buttons is such a big help, im using it as a secondary shutter.
Aldo rear mounted buttons is a little bit good,
btw very nice zenpoll.
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

Last edited by tramj88 on 2016/2/12 11:03

I'll go with the sides... just a personal preference...

and i think... a finger print scanner with special touch gestures is best fitted for the rear portion...
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

i like rear mounted buttons...
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

i would really prefer the rear mounted button. this feature is unique, cant be accidentally clicked when holding your phone vertically or in landscape mode (esp. when gaming!), great for doing front cam selfies.
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

Rear.
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

i like rear mounted button hehe looks like premium ~ hihihi
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

I prefer rear mounted button because when you play games sometimes you accidentally click the volume rocker (side mounted volume buttons)
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts

Replies Awards +1

I would go for the rear-mounted buttons, something most left-handed people would appreciate. Selfies and accidental presses are no longer a hassle.
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts

Replies Awards +1

i would prefer the side mounted buttons because it is more convinient to use than the rear mounted ones.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 5
Be what others can't be
Posts447 ZenCredit0 Points1789 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list