ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 1.15.40.1023
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequent
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Camera
Screenshot: -
The dual Tone LED flash in my Zenfone Selfie isn't working, only the white colour lights up and occasionally the orange lights up. Please sort this issue.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Last edited by zeeshankazi7 on 2016/2/9 17:11

Hey,
Firstly, it isn't orange, but its an amber flash.
The dual tone LED flashes are meant for correcting the ambient light, improving the white balance and reducing the overexposure. They adjust the warmth of the picture according to the requirement, they aren't present to provide more illumination. The amber tone usually lights up during the low light conditions.
If you still wanna test this try using the 'torch' fuction in the camera app of Zenfones. When you are in proper lighthing conditions, only the white tone will light up,  cover the camera with your finger so that camera prompts you to switch on the low light mode and then re switch the torch while covering the camera, both white and amber tones would light up.
Hope that helps
Props Helpful 0
Yupp... Try to launch the torch..
Props
Hey Guest,

The dual tone flash not works all the time. only the white works mostly
the amber flash works only when the frame contains any yellow objects or similar colour like our skin colour.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Hai its not a new issue. Always there , infact there is nothing you can do. The pictures taken using front camera with flash the skin tone will be always yellow. Even after enabling the yellow tint adjustments on the results are same. No point in submitting complaints here ..useless. believe me i tried. And after al these updates and troubleshootings the issues are still there.
Props
Guest##207849 IND Level 2 | All posts
Thank you for solving my problem. It worked.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
zeeshankazi7 posted on 2016/2/9 16:42
Hey,
Firstly, it isn't orange, but its an amber flash.
The dual tone LED flashes are meant for cor ...

Gentlemen, Is there any Torch app that can control White or warm white LED flash in Phone separately? I kind of love the warm tone LED!
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
the flash lights are not glowing when tap to focous .but zen fone 2 laser has a option that when u tap to focous the flash ligts are lights up.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
please give mr a solution is it a bug or shouid be fixed in next update.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
mr akhil do u ever use zenfone 2 laser .if not then go and use it and feel the difference of using umber flash light for a natural photo which are pure deficiancy in zenfone 3 laser.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm