Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] How to transfer text messages from android to computer?

131161 33
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
brother, which usb driver should i install? I have Dell inspiron 15 N5010, Windows & Ultimate.
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
After the test, I find the Android Assistant program work efficiently.Download it on computer and connect device to computer via USB/WIFI,you can export text messages from android to computer.Other files,apps, photos,contacts, call logs, videos, music, books and documents also can be transfered.
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
To effectively and effortlessly transfer text messages from Android to computer,you couls use Mobikin Doctor for Android.It is a powerful text message tool that empowers users with the ability to export text messages from their Android to computer quite safely, quickly and professionally.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Beside the detail steps of the transmission of text from Android to computer, We want share more of Eelphone Android Transfer, which can not only backup Android data to computer, also can we manage Android data in computer.

1. We can even transfer photos/video/music between two Android phones once another Android phone connected to computer.
2. We can transfer music from Android to iTunes directly also.
3. Add, export, and delete media data on computer in batch
4. Import contacts from computer/Outlook to your Android device at ease, and delete, edit, merge contacts on your Android device.
5. Install and uninstall apps on your Android device in batch. Flexibly remove pre-installed apps or bloatware from your Android device.

More than backup Android data to computer.

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm