I DONT WANT TO LOOSE THE DATA CAN YOU SUGGEST

I HAVE ASUS_TOOJ, ZENPHONE 5

THANKS
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Try this.....I think it help u

If you forget your pattern:
1. After you fail to unlock the screen in pattern for 5 times (4 dots at least), there will be a text sign of "Forgot Pattern?" appeared on the lower-right of the screen.
2. Tap "Forgot Pattern?" and then enter your Google account and password saved in this phone to disable pattern lock.Note: If you do not log in your Google account or the device is not connected to internet before the phone is locked, you will need to perform factory data reset in DROIDBOOT mode to solve this problem.

If you forget your PIN or password:
1. To reset your PIN or password, you need to in advance log in your Google account in your device and have your phone connected to Internet as well as Location function enabled.
2. Then, visit website below: https://google.com/android/devicemanager
3. Choose your device that you want to reset PIN. After your device is located, tap "Lock" in the wondow and reset your PIN.
Props Helpful 0
atool IND Level 1 | All posts
nagaphanit posted on 2015/12/27 19:22

ITS NOT HAPPENING I TRIED IT FOR 50 TIMES

I AM NOT GETTING FORGOT PASSWORD SCREEN OPTION
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
atool posted on 2015/12/27 22:29
ITS NOT HAPPENING I TRIED IT FOR 50 TIMES

I AM NOT GETTING FORGOT PASSWORD SCREEN OPTION

since you have entered a pin u won't get forgot ur password option

so follow the steps for
"If you forget your PIN or password"
from the previous reply
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Steps to Unlock Android Phone Pattern or Password Lock Without losing Data

Here we provide you some steps to remove pattern or password without data lose. You have to follow all steps carefully. And i definitely sure that you can do it without any problem. But if you facing any type of problem then comment section is for you. So now start the main part of this trick.

1 - Firstly you need to install USB drivers in your computer to unlock pattern of your mobile. If you don’t know how to install it in your PC! then google it. You can find drivers for your phone by just searching on google. If you successfully download the drivers then install it. Now you have to update the driver from device manager. (Make sure your internet is working properly in your PC. When you are trying to update driver.) Or if you unable to find drivers for your device. Then comment your device name or model number in comment section below. I will find the driver for your android device in free time. And give you in your comment’s reply. Then you can unlock pattern without data lose.

2 - Now the second one thing you have to do is that you have to flash custom recovery in your phone. Because it is a important step in our trick.

3- Then you have to definitely do it. You can install CWM, TWRP or any other recovery. If you can not find or install recovery in your phone. Then you can find the full method to install custom recovery in android mobile on google or YouTube.

4 - After that you have to open recovery mode in your device. To open recovery mode in android, you have to Switch Off you mobile first. Then just press Power key or Vol down key together. If you using a samsung device. Then you have to hold Power key or Home Button together. Or some different key combination work on different devices, So you can search for your device in google.

5- Now click on “Mount /data/”, It will automatically open mount data folder.

6 - After that, Connect Your Phone With PC by using USB cable.

7 - Now you have to download Fastboot Drivers . After successfully the download process you have to extract the file. Now open that folder, where you extract Fastboot Drivers . There are you can see some files in that folder.

8 - After that press and hold right shift key and then right click on anywhere in that folder. And tap on Open Command Window Here“

9 - It will open a command window in your desktop.

10 - Then type Adb devices for check your device is connected or not with your PC.

11 - After that type adb shell and hit enter button. Now the last command you have to enter is that rm/data/system/gesture.key

12 - That’s it, Now press Go Back button in your android mobile. And reboot your device. With this your mobile will restart, and your pattern will unlock.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus ze550kl mobile which 4g cat support
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Any new upgrade for asus ze550kl camera,music,zenui,google playservice available for android lolipop 5 os
Props
nagaphanit posted on 2015/12/27 19:22

I have received back my lost Asus Zonfone 3 mobile after three months. When tried to unlock it, it wouldn't open and shown the message that please try to open in after 7999 seconds. Now, everytime, I am getting same message. How, I can bypass unlock pattern without deleting the data and unlock my phone.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm