ZenTalk

12Next

[Experience Sharing] Wallpapers to make zenfone awesome

8256 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
eshwar_samrat IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by eshwar_samrat on 2015/5/19 10:55

Enjoy this cool wallpapers which look awesome on your zenfone.
papers.co-mc78-wallpaper-blue-mountains-15-wallpaper.jpg
papers.co-vd46-earth-view-blue-texture-android-lollipop-pattern-Nexus-6.jpg
cool_colors-1600x900.jpg
koan_sound_by_ekud-d7cv7tu.jpg
colorful_wallpaper_45_backgrounds-1024x576.jpg
genuine_abstract-1600x900.jpg
vector-wide-wallpaper-1680x1050-011.jpg
wall-4.jpg
15927-purple-gradient-2560x1600-abstract-wallpaper.jpg
21377-blue-gradient-1920x1080-abstract-wallpaper.jpg
21379-bright-gradient-2560x1600-abstract-wallpaper.jpg
Asus-3D-Logo-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
Note-4-wallpaper-002.jpg
Me always a Helping Hand for You!
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Hi - These are not Zenfone 2 wallpapers. Wallpapers has to be 1920 X 1080 dimensions.
If I use what you upload then the quality of the background will deteriorate.

If you can correct the dimension and reload, then I can download few of these.
Props
VipsTilak posted on 2015/5/19 02:03
Hi - These are not Zenfone 2 wallpapers. Wallpapers has to be 1920 X 1080 dimensions.
If I use what  ...

I was uploaded these for zenfone 1gen.
But this walpapers are of highresolution so that it works on zenfone 2 also.
Latest launcher update doesnot detorate the quality of the pic and they look fantastic if you enable scrollable wallpaper.
Note:You need to click on image first and need to wait untill the original quality image opens and then download it.
Props
by dr.zen? No credits to real designers of the wallpaper I mean obviously you didn't made them did you? or just wannabe popular by releasing someone else's work by dr.Zen?
Props
anonymousghost345 posted on 2015/5/19 10:45
by dr.zen? No credits to real designers of the wallpaper I mean obviously you didn't made them did y ...

No issues,my intention is to say posted by Dr.zen...
All the credit goes to designers and graphics experts who are anonymous.
I update all my titles soon.Right
Props
I am a designer I can say its not easy to design a wallpaper and see someone else posting it without credits
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
eshwar_samrat posted on 2015/5/19 08:55
I was uploaded these for zenfone 1gen.
But this walpapers are of highresolution so that it works o ...

Thanks for the info but what if I don't want scroll able wallpapers, can I still use these?
Can you put up a small text on how to put these in 1920 X 1080 dimension coz I really like few of your uploads.

Also it would be good if you can just upload all the high resolution files in a Zip folder.
Props
VipsTilak posted on 2015/5/19 11:07
Thanks for the info but what if I don't want scroll able wallpapers, can I still use these?
Can yo ...

Uncheck scrollable wallpaper,hold on homescreen and select walpaper,choose required wallpaper from different sections by swiping from left,then while setting wallpaper you can pan the required portion of walpaper by zooming or sliding,then the portion of wallpaper which is visible acording to ur choice will get into non-scrollable wallpaper with original quality.
To upload a zip file we have to another source for storage like google drive...thought people can download individual walpaper by seeing them..if possible i'll upload it soon as zip.
Props
anonymousghost345 posted on 2015/5/19 10:58
I am a designer I can say its not easy to design a wallpaper and see someone else posting it without ...

I understand your concern being designer,but many walpapers out there are being from external sources or ported from some other brand stock walpaper,its really hard to give credits in such a case,...any how,whoever designed or clicked these beauties,an admiration for them!
Props
eshwar_samrat posted on 2015/5/19 11:25
I understand your concern being designer,but many walpapers out there are being from external sour ...

Yeah I understand that but my main point was calling it yours like you said "By Dr.Zen" if you can't give real credits at least don't take the credits now its ok that you removed that
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm