Dr. Zen Recruiting NOW!    

70572 341
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
I join now and wait for answer
Props
IDN Level 5 | All posts
ahhh so , congratulations to the winner of the dr.zen i hope u guys can contribute to all of us the citizen of zentalk forum with your great service to the zentalk community.! and ofcourse never get tired answering the thread about : when the lolipop update is released , phone over heat , battrey drain , etc

So yeah once more i sad congrats !!!
lets make a party tonight !!! and lets celebrate this !  horray !!!  
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Zen_Ni, can you please tell me when the next list will be uploaded?i am eagerly waiting to join Dr. Zen and can't hide my excitement.
Props
Zen_Ni, can you please tell me when the next list will be uploaded?i am eagerly waiting to join Dr. Zen and can't hide my excitement.
Props
I am not Dr. Zen but If i get a chance i will at least boost your forum to 25% more active

i also joined kolkata zenmeet and i was most active there

I am Abhishek Yadav
Props
i have all the qualities and i was the best performer in the kolkata zenmeet i am Abhishek Yadav
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
lol the posts are so funny here
Props
Last edited by debopriyobasu on 2015/4/22 15:13
I am debopriyo basu from Kolkata,and i am a techie and i have a very good knowledge about rooting and about suggesting apps.I also know about mobile phone hardware and i have a very good knowledge about smartphones and i can be a very good smartphone reviewer.i am going to study computer science engineering at college and i will soon become an app developer.
I am eager to join dr.zen and help out others to use their phones with more responsibility,and of course,with more precision.
Props
Zen_Ni IND Moderator | All posts
Dear All

The next list for Dr. Zen will be announced at the mid of May.
Thank you for applying and participating.
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Nice tactic by Asus to stem the criticism of their product from forum members. They have made a nice ploy by designing this group and create  hype among users to falsely promote Asus so that they be selected as Dr.Zen.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm