ASUS ZenFone warranty information  

57680 108
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
Can you solve my body dameg problem give me solution
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
my charging cable is not working what is warranty period of charging cable please tell
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hay asus, can you tell me how long time taken by your repair team because i gave my new ASUS 6Z Phone to service centre in akota service centre, vadodara... And now its 25 days gone and still get same reply you have to wait for more 7 days what the f**k going on dude, Asus give me one year warranty after taken my hard earned money behalf of your product and service, the product die within one month of purchase and service take time like hell almost a month gone but your service center still told me for waiting for 7 days more. You fully disappointed me. 
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
Powerful Love Spell- Get Your Ex Wife/Husband Back Urgently..My name is Alexis scorpio from FL Usa, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, his name is Dr happy he helped me recently to reunite my Marriage back with my wife who left me, When i contacted Dr happy he cast an urgent love spell for me, and my wife who said she doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. she is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken marriage/relationship back. because i am now happy with my wife. to anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr happy can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, urgent love spell,Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email happylovespell2@gmail.com  for more info, whatsapp/call...+2348133873774 view on his Web site...happylovespell2.webnode.com/ also His blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/
Props
My phone screen is cracked. Can it be replaced or repaired?
Props
How much I need to pay to installation of is

Props
My asus zenfone max pro m1 device display breaked so can i change it by 1 year warrenty
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My Asus Zenfone Max m1 purchase date 17 may 2019
But battery charge time 12 hour
Because not good this

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Does speaker defect comes under warranty
Props
1 ...34567891011
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now