ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
I have deleted some pictures from my external SD card. How can it be restored in it's original resolution? Is there any kind of apps or free tools so that I can recover those. I need only 6 numbers of pictures, but those are really memorable for me. Please help me friends.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi diptangshubose,

You can check the below link :
https://www.piriform.com/recuva

Its a free software, make sure you are using your memory via card reader & not through your Zenfone device while recovering files.
Props
diptangshubose IND Level 2 | All posts
Thank you for your help friend. I am downloading it. I am using windows 7 prof 32 bit os on my laptop. one thing I'd like to mention here, when I connect the Micro SD card to my PC via card reader, it asks for formatting the card and if I go to the property of the drive, it shows 0 byte. Will it cause any problem?
Props
diptangshubose IND Level 2 | All posts
It's downloading, but at the end of download the file shows an error message that the file is corrupted. Is there any other option?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Yes there are tools available that you can sue to restore your deleted photos from External SD card. You can use Photo Recovery tool to restore your deleted photos. You can download the tool for free, in which you can scan your SD card and can easily check the recovered photos. But in order to recover them you had to register for the full version of the software.

More Information - rescuedigitalmedia.com/restore-deleted-photos-sd-card
Props
Yes, you could plug your SD card into computer via card reader, and run Jihosoft Photo Recovery at your computer to get data back.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
You can still recover lost photos from android phone on computer before they were overwritten by new data, an android data recovery could recover lost data from your phone without any backup file, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could recover lost text messages, contacts, photos, etc.
Props
TUR Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by leecooper78963 on 2017/4/23 20:09

I have experience of recovering file using  Disk Drill software https://www.cleverfiles.com/android-data-recovery.html I found this is a very easy to use software and supports a wide range of files. I have recovered some of my coding files which are not recovering by other software. Recovery rate from SD card by most of the software is slower, but the rate is satisfactory by disk drill.
Although I recovered all of my required files but if found 2 issues. One is that for few files I had to recover twice as first time it was partly recovered.  Anyway I am satisfied with this software and will use again if I need.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Hey,
If you want to recover photos from ZenFone 5, you can use FonePaw Android Data Recovery software to scan your phone and SD card deeply. It can find the messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your phone. You can preview them and then recover from your phone to computer. Learn how to recover photos from ZenFone.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm