ZenTalk

12Next

[Zentalk] Forum Structural Overview and Instructions

4135 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Ni on 2015/4/2 16:32

Here are the instructions that will help you to share your thoughts / ideas / opinions / special photo moments seamlessly with everyone using ZenTalk.

Official- You can find all the official release information in this section of the forum.
            a. Announcement- You can find all the announcement from ASUS India & ZenTalk IN.
            b. Activity updates- Wanna know & join up for the latest activities? This is the place!
            c. Release note- All firmware update related information and changelogs are updated in this section in the
                release notes.
            d. Zentalk Bug Report- If you encounter any problem while using ZenTalk, you may please inform us here.

Discussion Forum- A sub forum where you will find all the answers and solutions for all your questions about using ASUS products. If you are inclined to help others find a solution to their problems, then you are welcome here to help them with your views and opinions! You may also ask product related questions or search for answers in this sub-forum.

Fan Zone- Welcome to Fan Zone. Let’s make new friends!
            a. Fanography- Love to share your beautiful photographs taken with the ZenFone? Fanography lets you show
                off to everyone!
            b. Fan Share- Are you the expert that we are looking for? Come here and share your ZenFone experience!!
            c. Fan Chat- Let’s chat here!!! Whatever you like.
            d. Dr.Zen- Join the Dr.Zen group and interact with expert users of ZenFone. Dr.Zen enjoy special privileges
                and will be invited to participate in exclusive activities in the group.

Suggestions- Share your suggestions about ZenFone/ ZenUI/ Accessory and you might find your ideas implemented in the next generation of ZenFone/ ZenUI/Accessory.

FAQs- FAQs provides the answers for the frequently asked questions regarding ZenFone/ PadFone/ FonePad & ZenUI.

Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Thanks zenfone team,for zentalk it's very usefull to all zeny users
PHOTO_20150409_110010.jpg
Props
TUR Level 3 | All posts
why only for india, just why not a forum for worldwide users?
Props
Celil posted on 2015/4/11 04:36
why only for india, just why not a forum for worldwide users?

There is a Zentalk WW forum also. Right now based on IP or nationality the users to redirected to India or Worldwide or Taiwan Zentalk forums
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
how exactly does this forum work? i mean, who is the official representative from Asus who solves the major issues? Does he/she pass on suggestions/issues from the community to the core ZenFone hardware/software development team?

How do you plan to improve on the next iterations of the ZenFone?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by nrbndsdb0509 on 2015/4/18 23:49
Zen_Master posted on 2015/4/11 05:50
There is a Zentalk WW forum also. Right now based on IP or nationality the users to redirected to  ...

how exactly does this forum work? i mean, who is the official representative from Asus who solves the major issues? Does he/she pass on suggestions/issues from the community to the core ZenFone hardware/software development team? How does he/she take up some of the more grave issues [currently battery] and plan in solving them?

How do you plan to improve on the next iterations of the ZenFone?

I have seen suggestions from the community being taken up by the App development team [Asus Support app] and thats a great initiative. Kudos to Asus for being community/customer centric.

PS: I have some suggestiosn about the forum itself. where do i share those ideas?
Props
Last edited by Zen_Master on 2015/4/19 12:55
nrbndsdb0509 posted on 2015/4/19 02:45
how exactly does this forum work? i mean, who is the official representative from Asus who solves t ...

Well, there are several official representatives who monitor the forum. All queries are logged and forwarded to Taiwan HQ where they are considered for feedback and product improvement processes.
There is a Suggestion Sub forum on the links, You may visit that section and post under the relevant product to forward your suggestion to Asus
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Zen_Master posted on 2015/4/19 09:54
Well, there are several official representatives who monitor the forum. All queries are logged and  ...

The forum doesn't open for me on Chrome and Firefox [both desktop versions]. Comes up with an error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.68100217.1429454325.17fd9d6

However, it works on IE just fine. Any solutions?
Props
nrbndsdb0509 posted on 2015/4/19 22:43
The forum doesn't open for me on Chrome and Firefox . Comes up with an error: An error occurred wh ...

We are trying to fix that issue. It happens sometimes. You may try it in Incognito mode which is a temporary fix to prevent this issue
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Zen_Master posted on 2015/4/20 15:02
We are trying to fix that issue. It happens sometimes. You may try it in Incognito mode which is a ...

are you talking about firefox incognito??

coz on Chrome incognito, it still doesnt open.

tried just now.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm