6192 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
heland.ortega PHL Beta Tester | All posts
NEW! ASUS ZenPower Series

Have you heard the news that
ASUS also introduces a new set of line-up for their
ZenPowers last August 27?

Hold your horses for the upcoming Asus ZenPower Pro, ZenPower Combo and ZenPower 20100 mAh with Qualcomm Quickcharge 2.0 support!
See more below for the detailed specs and  images of each devices.

ZenPower PRO

ASUS ZenPower Pro three model display silver, black, pink, built-in dual USB output and LED flashlight. 10050 High Capacity, business card-sized! (100mm X 59.6mm X 22mm) , Equipped with ASUS Power Safe Technology, to avoid overcharge, Dual-Output Charge design, support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB.

ZenPower COMBO

ASUS ZenPower Combo built microUSB charging cable can be accommodated. 18W plug the other end can be directly plugged in charging, you can put the fastest 3.5hr full power.

ZenPower 20100 mAh

ZenPower 20,100mAh also has dual USB output and LED fill light, featuring super power.

Are you now excited in getting a new ZenPower? Which one do you like most?

Source: goo.gl/fsi7UJ

ZenPower 20100 mAh 2.jpg
ZenPower 20100 mAh.jpg
ZenPower Combo 2.jpg
ZenPower Combo.jpg
Zenpower Pro 2.jpg
ZenPower Pro.jpg
Zenpower family.jpg
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
available naba to dito sa pinas?
Props
carlandjane20 posted on 2015/11/2 11:54
available naba to dito sa pinas?

No official announcement yet when these will be available here in the Philippines
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
heland.ortega posted on 2015/11/2 11:59
No official announcement yet when these will be available here in the Philippines

salamat
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
surely the 20100 mAh would be most expensive among these ZenPowers but i'm hoping that the ZenPower Pro and ZenPower Combo would be close to or a little over a thousand pesos. on the other hand, these new Asus products will be worth the wait for sure.
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
I've seen this in the last ZenFestival Manila. No price or date right sir Heland? I want the black (ZenPower Pro)
Props
iamianthugsz posted on 2015/11/2 12:58
surely the 20100 mAh would be most expensive among these ZenPowers but i'm hoping that the ZenPower  ...

Yea, let's just hope that they will offer the best price for all these
Props
zuzaki posted on 2015/11/2 13:00
I've seen this in the last ZenFestival Manila. No price or date right sir Heland? I want the black ( ...

There's no official announcement yet kung kelan release and pricing niya I will keep this post updated once I already know.
Props
carlandjane20 posted on 2015/11/2 12:05
salamat

You're welcome!                                                 
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
i was just wondering that the ZenPower 20100 mAh was different from the ZenPower 20100 mAh i saw during the ZenFone 2 launching.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm