Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Share] Music Lover?? I Share my Settings In Audio and Equalizer on the Audio Wizard

85746 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
WeskaH PHL Level 5 | All posts
I Share my Settings in Audio Wizardv2 but I don't think if is work fine on some Low-end earphone but you can try it...
First Step Go To Audio Wizard App

Second go to Advanced Effect..

This Settings For Equalizer is Best For Songs Like (Rock,RNB,Hip-Hop) - Based on Feed Back of my Friend..that try my settings.

Feel Clarify and Clear on Sounds..
This is a Zen Ui Version 2 Audio Wizard
Select Music only then tap the Advance Effect.

On Bass Just Add a little Mix On Youre Audio Wizard Settings..

Adjust to 10-20 what ever you like. but me i use 20.

Third go to Equalizer

Then Set up this ...

125hz = 8     500hz = 2     1khz = -2   4hkz = 0      8khz = -2

In (Acouctic Music) you can set this Settings Just ON the Dialog Enhancement and Add Tremble +1

Then try to play that acoustic songs you make feel better and chill..

If you want to get a little more out of your sound, let me explain to you what all those numbers and sliders on your EQ really mean, and do..
All those numbers and sliders – they correspond to different audio frequencies and wavelenghts (Duuuh! Soo?!).
Well, this is what they mean:

• 32 Hz: This is the lowest frequency selection on the EQ. This sits in the lowest of low bass frequencies. This is where subwoofer information resides in songs (such as kick drums and bass instruments). A majority of speaker systems on the market can’t even reproduce this frequency – the only way you can hear this frequency is with a good dedicated amplifier with a high-quality subwoofer, or with some premium IEMs.
  • 64 Hz: This second bass frequency starts to become audible on decent speakers or subwoofers. Again, mostly bass drums and bass instruments will reside in this region.
  • 125 Hz: Many small speakers, such as in your laptop, can just about handle this frequency for bass information. In other words, if you turn it up on most systems, you’ll hear more bottom/bass in your mix.
  • 250 Hz: This is still considered low-end, but more of the “woofy” sound of bass and drum sounds. Guitars and pianos will have a large amount of low end in this frequency range.
  • 500 Hz: Now were approaching midrange frequencies, but still some of the low end of vocals and the mids of bass instruments sit here in a mix.
  • 1K: This is now low midrange of most instruments such as guitars, pianos, snare drums, etc.
  • 2K: The 2K frequency can boost or cut the “nasal” sound of your music, in the range your voice makes when you hold your nose and talk.
  • 4K: 4K is the upper mid range that many electric guitars sit in, as well as a large portion of many instruments.
  • 8K: This is getting into the high end, where the majority of cymbals and hi-hats are, as well as upper range of synths, pianos and guitars. Many vocals have a lot of information in this range.
  • 16K: Theoretically, us humans can hear just above 20K, so this is true high end. If you crank this up, your songs will get ‘sizzly’. This is the top of high end on the iTunes equalizer.

I hope it's helps and suggest more Settings About Asus Audio Wizard..

ex.Zenfone 5 User <3

ZE500KL User <3
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I love this phone and that I wanted to by this before a year ends but I doubted because I'm a music lover. I wanted to hear a much comfortable and gorgeous sound. I love to hear a very deep bass boost but their are some other costumer who commented that this phone offers a bad sound effect in the fields of music. Is this true because a long to buy this but I don't want to be disappointed.
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
Is this a custom app? My audio wizard does not have these features.
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
Janson Liew posted on 2015/11/15 00:07
Is this a custom app? My audio wizard does not have these features.

This is the Audio Wizzard of the newer Zenfone 2s like Selfie etc.
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by Janson Liew on 2015/11/15 00:21

Oh, why older ZenFone 2s doesnt have this TwT
Props
IceWM posted on 2015/11/15 00:10
This is the Audio Wizzard of the newer Zenfone 2s like Selfie etc.

Yes. That's The New Update coming from new variant of Zenfone 2 Laser and Selfie
Props
Janson Liew posted on 2015/11/15 00:20
Oh, why older ZenFone 2s doesnt have this TwT

I think they Updated.. Some of Zenfone 2 has have that update of Audio Wizard version 2. Better go to the Lastest Firmware of Zenfone 2.
Props
TWN Level 5 | All posts
WeskaH posted on 2015/11/15 10:31
I think they Updated.. Some of Zenfone 2 has have that update of Audio Wizard version 2. Better go ...

I have updated my ZE551ML with the latest firmware but the Audio-Wizzard is still the same "old" one.
Props
MYS Level 4 | All posts
WeskaH posted on 2015/11/15 10:31
I think they Updated.. Some of Zenfone 2 has have that update of Audio Wizard version 2. Better go ...

On the latest firmware, my ZE550ML still have the old audio wizard.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
i got that updated after my ze551ml using mm
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list