[Monthly Essence] Best posts/articles of October - [ WEEK 3 ]  

21358 66
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
TWN Level 4 | All posts
Why we had been abandoned with Android N for Our device zenfone selfie zd551kl
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I have asus_tooj (A501CG) Its firmware  is 2.22.40.54_20151120_16 . Hasbeen not update till naw automatic. What  should i do?              Naw the preferred network mode is not working it remains only 2G.
Pl give me solution.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Zenfone Live ZB 501 KL; I once restored my handpone to the factory settings, after everything was completed in the factory settings there is 1 application that can not be downloaded again Zencircle-social photo share from the play store there said my device is not kompitible to download the application. Then I try from app Aptoide and it works, after i open it said that zencircle has ended, so i can not renew Zenui, what is the solution for me. Thank you; Amru Indonesia
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
hi,I already updated my phone to its latest firmware but im still having issue with my zenmotion.Zenmotion is turned on on my phone both for screen on and screen off,when my phone is turned on I can turned off my screen by simply touching twice the screen of my phone,but when my phone screen is off (suspended) I cannot turn it back on (wake) ,I already tried to reboot,restart or update the latest firmware but still my problem persist,the last option that im thinking that could reaolve my issue is by resetting the phone itself,but I dont want to go so far by doing that if there is an alternate way to do it because if not I may forcefully do a reset on the phone,my phone is a ZENFONE LASER 2,model ASUS_Z00LD,SOFTWARE IS 6.0.1,pls reply to this email and I will appreciate it thanks
Props
Dr zen, my zenfine 2 deluxe 4/64gb is not updating from system update after this version has intalled, 4.21.40.352 Marshmellow. So pls help, and i have also regestered for beta testing version, it is also not showing......pls help
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
There is a problem with the camera the photo in camera is looking bright and good but when we click the photo and see in the photos it is very dull and the brightness of photo is also low. Pls help me to find the solution 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How much it's helpful for me..
Please give me a call
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list