Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Resolved] [Screen/ Touch] BROKEN GLASS..!!!!

2621 12
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
abhidhekane IND Level 3 | All posts
ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 3.23.40.60
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.2 gHz
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
My zenny fell n its glass is broken...i contacted ASUS Service Center..n dey said dat it'll cost Rs.5300 (INR) as dey will also chng d system..but mah system is working gud..:/..a local shop is chrging Rs.800 (INR)..plz help me wht to do..????

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by yadavabhishek695 on 2015/10/14 16:28

Hey!
First let me tell you the irony that the display and touchscreen is fused together so if the noob shopkeeper tries to take them out anything can happen + the quality will be cheap like if you press your screen it will deflate and the brightness and colour will also be bad!
And if you do it from service center it will be original and hassale free and also you will not loose your warranty.
And if I am not wrong service center is charging you more as screen replacement for zenfone 5 costs only 3800 in kolkata.
Props
yadavabhishek695 posted on 2015/10/14 16:56
Hey!
First let me tell you the irony that the display and touchscreen is fused together so if the no ...

Thnx buddy..but yes they asked for 5300 in Dadar, Mumbai..:/
Props
yadavabhishek695 posted on 2015/10/14 16:56
Hey!
First let me tell you the irony that the display and touchscreen is fused together so if the no ...

Bro,I live in Kolkata and they asked for 5000/- to me for a ZenFone 5 screen replacement.
If the screen was that affordable then I wouldn't have to buy a Moto G3.
But looks like they ask for different prices to different people......
Props
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/10/14 17:35
Bro,I live in Kolkata and they asked for 5000/- to me for a ZenFone 5 screen replacement.
If the s ...

sooo..did u sell ur ASUS..??..just cuz of dis..:/
Props
abhidhekane posted on 2015/10/14 18:07
sooo..did u sell ur ASUS..??..just cuz of dis..:/

I won't even get a minimum price for a broken ZenFone 5.
It is there in my shelf.I am using moto G3 as my primary device.
Props
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/10/14 17:05
If the s ...

Seriously!
Listen to me rather than calling service center visit it opposite to hind cinema they will tell perfect rate there
In my case I went to buy a backpanel for ze551ml Red colour   in phone they asked 1106 rupees but when I got there and acted like nomadic they offered at 800 bucks!
Props
yadavabhishek695 posted on 2015/10/14 20:30
Seriously!
Listen to me rather than calling service center visit it opposite to hind cinema they w ...

As u say bruh..will try this..hope i get it at cheap price..
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hey abhidhekane,  

Its better that you visit the service center & get your device parts replaced/repaired, because local shops might fix it for cheap but might lack quality & that may affect your device in the long run.
Props
ARP_ASUS posted on 2015/10/15 11:12
Hey abhidhekane,  

Its better that you visit the service center & get your device parts replaced/ ...

Yes..m gettin mah zenny repaired from Service center..i cant risk it for local shops
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm