Model: -
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 2.20.40.90_20150903
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.3
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: ZENUI Messaging
Screenshot: -
Team,

I am using Zenfone2 4GB & 2.3GHZ model as said above. There is an option in ZenUI messaging where we can move our desired messages as 'Private' with a PIN. I have used this feature and really i liked it. This is a good addition to the messaging & ASUS stands unique in UI design. However, i have a question, i have moved a particular messages of a contact to 'Private' and no issue here. But next time when i am receiving message from the same contact it is displaying in 'General' messages only and we have to move again manually to 'Private'. Do we have any option like whenever we receive message from a particular contact that should move automatically to 'Private' instead of moving manually the future messages?

Regards,
Swaminathan Gopalan
Props
TWN Level 4 | All posts
Just skimmed through the ASUS Messaging application and did not find any options to keep the incoming messages private (the feature might not be there). You might want to feedback to ASUS directly via Options (the three dots at the top right corner in the application) > Feedback and Help > (then click the email with a plus sign at the top right).

Props
Thanks Rizzed14 for your reply. I will do the feedback as you said.
Props
PHL Beta Tester | All posts
is will just save the message to private...
as you said... message only... not conversation...
Props
Same problem here. Hope in the future updates the incoming messages would move directly in the private messages.
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Nice one. That wil be great if it is giving both options 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm