Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Chat] Beautification Mode On or Off?

6553 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
michaelumlas03 PHL Level 2 | All posts
As Zenfone users, we all know that we already have quality rear and front cam. But we do have different preferred default settings, don't we? For you guys, are you contented with beautification mode as default of our front cam? Or maybe it is good that we have a choice/freedom to set it whatever we like it to be? And if so, can Asus Staff Ph help us to address this issue to higher officials/developer? Thank you and have a good day
Props
PHL Moderator | All posts
Using front cam usually is used for "selfie" purposes right? So in that case what mode most fit to help you do a grwat selfie? Isn't it the Beautification Mode? So maybe thats the reason why beautification mode is made to be he default settings for front cam.
Props
Yes, for selfie. But not everybody wants the beautification mode as a default specially men. In fact, there are also issues about this in Zenfone group India and I think Beautification Mode is not really needed if there is already too much light exposed.
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
Jv21 posted on 2015/9/15 05:59
Using front cam usually is used for "selfie" purposes right? So in that case what mode most fit to h ...

Is there a functionality in Zenfones wherein you can set a default mode for Front and Rear Camera? It would definitely be handy when you immediately have to take a picture.
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
I would agree that we should have a choice for the default setting of the front cam, I believe it has already been raised to the Pixelmaster team. In parallel, what I do is to turn all of the Beautification mode's settings to off or zero. That way, it won't have any effect and the shutter button's drag-to-adjust timer setting is a big help.
Props
Thank you for that idea sir Melvin John
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
why beautification mode?
It has a quick self timer.
set all effects to zero for a normal shot.

Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
1. Open the Camera app.2. Tap the Modes (four-rectangle) button in the lower left corner.3. Long tap the mode you want to set as the default and drag it to the first position on the left. Now, the camera app will always start with this mode.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
how off auto beautification on camera 
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
Bumping this. Please Asus, make camera settings somewhere. If I call someone using an app I can't control the camera and it has this stupid beautification mode on by default. I don't want beautiful freckles to go away, neither do I want to look like a ghost with make up on.
STAHP the "beautification", HALP!
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm