Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Chat] Zenpower but there is no free Bumper Case?

2691 18
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
doc4863 PHL Level 3 | All posts
Why just buying Zenpower saw the box inside as you see there is manual,paperworks,and Powerbank we asking us to have bumper case may them
the powerbank without it can cause scratching the metal it making worst WHERE IS FREE BUMPER CASE?
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
as far as i know it is sold seperately.
im still waiting for the asus bumper case to be released.
as for now, you could use some alternatives to protect your ZenPower.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
As of now wala pa po yatang available bumper case for our zenpower sa market kya i used this mi jelly case as a temporary protection to my ZenPower.
P_20150912_230955_LL.jpg
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
Bumper case for the Zenpower is sold separately. As of now, maybe we could use improvised protection for this very incredible powerbank.
Props
ryegil posted on 2015/9/12 23:22
As of now wala pa po yatang available bumper case for our zenpower sa market kya i used this mi jell ...

but we want is the asus bumper case not the mi jelly case
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Yah, me as well, i want the original bumper case for my zenpower,but the problem is, no exact date it will be available sa market.
Props
PHL Moderator | All posts
If you are referring when you buy a zenpower there would be a free zenpower sleeves thats not true. Sleeves for the zenpower is sold seperately and as far as i know if you are looking for the accesories of zenfones and stuffs be patient because sooner or later it will out of the market in no time.
Props
Jv21 posted on 2015/9/13 11:35
If you are referring when you buy a zenpower there would be a free zenpower sleeves thats not true.  ...

thank you sir zenpower bumper case is sold separately still not avaliable in the market yet
Props
PHL Moderator | All posts
doc4863 posted on 2015/9/13 11:41
thank you sir zenpower bumper case is sold separately still not avaliable in the market yet

The reason why it is still not available in the market is because ASUS still have an issue with our BOC here in the philippines.
Props
PHL Level 5 | All posts
Jv21 posted on 2015/9/13 17:30
The reason why it is still not available in the market is because ASUS still have an issue with ou ...

That is why laging delay saatin... =(
Poor BOC... =(
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm