RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 060
Frequency of Occurrence: Na
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by bap062 on 2020/2/13 17:55

Hi friends.....
It is our luck that asus kept their promise by providing two major os upgrade for our device( from oreo to pie and from pie to android 10)...
They regularly provides security patch updates to this two year old device....
I knew that Android 10 beta update released on 30 jan 2020 but it has too many bugs and have to erase all user data...this is not fair to daily driver primary device....i believe that in next few days asus will provide stable android 10 via OTA without wiping user data....so ITS ONLY MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ASUS JUST CONFIRM EXACT DATE WHEN ANDROID 10 STABLE WILL BE RELEASED VIA OTA?
Some other non official sources are saying that it will be in mid feb 2020 or at the end of march 2020...Can asus officially just tell when android 10 stable will be available?
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
1st of all, Asus Max Pro M2 is not a 2 year old device if you are talking about ZB630KL. Its just 1 year and 2 months old since its first availability.

2nd, don't expect too much. Asus is not going to provide the stable Android 10 in February itself since Asus has rolled out the beta version only few weeks back. It takes some time (at least 2 months for Asus devs) to take notes of all reported bugs and work on those to fix before rolling out the stable version.

3rd, its expected to get the stable Android 10 to be rolling out in April or later and the tentative time would go beyond to late May since Corona Virus outbreak and all companies are taking strict measures so that their employees don't get affected with the deadly Corona Virus. So, stable version rollout will definitely take some few more months from now.

** Moderators from Asus will only reply to your query as to "stay tuned on official channels for update news and it would be coming soon", thats all.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi, you need to know that before installing, a dialog box might have popped up asking users to agree to all the following things in which, it was clearly mentioned that all your data will be wiped off and taking a full backup was recommended. However, as the Beta is already out, you can expect the stable version soon.
Props
bap062 IND Level 1 | All posts
Hey i am talking about asus zenfone max pro m1 4+64GB version..... rumours says official stable will be available at end of march 2020
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts37 ZenCredit1 Points23 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm