Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Android Q Good till now...

1246 27
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
USA Level 1 | All posts
Hello, can you add the option that turns wifi off during the sleep mode or is that option available now in android 10?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by mcrayven on 2020/2/15 09:00

----------------------------------------------
Props
Not receive any update how to update android q for my asus zenfone max pro m2
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/AS ... 8.1912.409-user.zip

This the file of android 10 you can download
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
mohanasundaram690 posted on 2020/2/16 23:34
Not receive any update how to update android q for my asus zenfone max pro m2

Its NOT A STABLE Android 10 for Max Pro M2. The firmware which is released by Asus on 30th January, thats the Beta Android 10, thats why you didn't receive any Android 10 update notification through FOTA. The download links which are being circulated in this forum, thats just the download link for the BETA Android 10 which contains numerous bugs which could cause system issues. If you want to install Stable Android 10 then wait for the stable 10 to be released which may take few more months.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2020/2/17 02:29
Its NOT A STABLE Android 10 for Max Pro M2. The firmware which is released by Asus on 30th January ...

I think 1 month from today is enough to get the stable rom or the end of march or first week of April.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
simagayen18 posted on 2020/2/17 07:16
I think 1 month from today is enough to get the stable rom or the end of march or first week of Ap ...

Yes, ideally it should come within the March only. Basically from Beta launch to stable release should take maximum of 1 month which includes releasing Beta, then gathering information on reported bugs within next 10 days and then work on those bugs for next 15 days and prepare to launch the stable in the next 5 days. But as we know, Asus is always late while providing on time updates. Ideally it should be launched within March but they will delay it for sure. And mark my words, they will launch the stable release without making much changes in what we are seeing in the Beta version. The stable version will also come up with some bugs which are currently present in the Beta. Lets see.
Props
Hello guys, 
After updating to android 10 some lost bluetooth and some lost audio quality on aux.
At beginning i lost bluetooth(but aux quality is good same as in pie), after some day my battery was low and my mobile has switched off. I charged and started it then i lost quality of aux and gained bluetooth (but quality is bad).
Then i cleaned partition cache and restated but it was same, so i restarted my mobile several times till i gained aux quality and it worked at one moment (surprisingly bluetooth worked too).
An internal app is being crashed every time when the system restarts (especially at low battery) charge your mobiles full and try this trick. IT MAY WORK.
Good luck.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts32 ZenCredit11 Points66 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm