Release Note
ZenTalk

[App] Apps Crash

56 2
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
arlhakims MYS Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by arlhakims on 2020/1/31 01:30

My Apps keep crash while using it, about 2-3 minutes use, my phone already up-to-date with latest version of Android 10, im do subscription on my game and Spotify but cannot using it because of this apps crashing problem also my camera crash after take 1-2 photo... please help me solve my phone problem ☹️😭😭
Screenshot_20200131-012411164.jpg
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I'm am getting this same exact thing. At first I thought it was a bad install. So I did a factory reset and it seemed to fix the problem, but it has came back. Spotify will just close randomly while I'm listening to music. Now my phone has started to not wake up. After a while of clicking the side button it will eventually come up but then the screen goes black again.

I myself am thinking about rolling back to android 9. Since the update this has been atrocious and feels like its still in beta.
Props
arlhakims MYS Level 1 | All posts
VanillaFoneZ posted on 2020/1/31 07:32
I'm am getting this same exact thing. At first I thought it was a bad install. So I did a factory re ...

yes me too same problem, i scare it going to be more trouble after this, this is major problem please fix asap!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts2 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm