Release Note
ZenTalk

Vo-wifi Calling facilities

367 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
bal.amandeep IND Level 2 | All posts
Let Asus heard your voice do vote and let Asus work on Vo-wifi Calling facilities made available to there asis phones.
RadioPoll, Total 49 person(s) voted

This poll is end

89.80% (44)
10.20% (5)
You are not allowed to vote
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
its not up to asus it's up to carriers to make it available.
Props
bal.amandeep IND Level 2 | All posts
Its from maker too if they available the facilities of Vo-wifi
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
i was not getting VoLTE when it was being rolled out so i contact both Asus as well as Airtel. it was Airtel fault that they did not include zenfone 5z in compatible list. airtel were telling me phone is not compatible for VoLTE after i told them through email,Twitter, customer care that its flagship device airtel made it available within a month.

Vo-Wifi is working on zenfone max pro and pro2 

it's not asus for sure.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus max pro m2 handset jio wifi calling supported but airtel wifi calling not support ed.
Props
Last edited by saiprakash.kethavarapu on 2020/1/19 07:57

VoWiFi is a must needed feature. As most of the service providers are not having good network coverage in all locations even in the major cities. VoWiFi will help customers to stop maintaining multiple sim cards of different service providers. Asus please work with service providers and get the feature added. Old phones from other companies are already added that feature. Zenfone 5Z is having compatable  chipset. Only thing from Asus and service providers is to enable the feature. Please do this ASAP.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Asus talking with jio and airtel for vowifi calling feature, hopefully we will get the update 👍
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 2
Posts325 ZenCredit138 Points179 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm