Release Note
ZenTalk

[Event Sharing] Celebrate Flipkart “Big Shopping Days” with ASUS

201 1
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/12/2 12:28

Buy Your Favourite ASUS Smartphones atan Incredible Price from December 1st to December 5th,2019

Key Points:

As part of theoffer, buyers can bag the following deals:

• Flat ₹4000 and ₹3000 Bumped Up Exchange Offer on 6Z (respectively 6|64 &     6|128 and 8|256 variant)
  • Flat ₹3000off on Zenfone5Z (respectively 6-128|8-256)
  • Flat ₹1000 off on ZenFone Max M2     
  • Flat ₹1000 off on ZenFone Max Pro M1
  • No cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv, Credit and Debit card from all banks for a period of 3 and 6 months
  • 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Cards & EMI transactions

ASUS India celebrates Flipkart “Big Shopping Days”. People can buy their favourite ASUS smartphones at an incredible price during the “Big Shopping Days”. The sale will start from Sunday i.e. December 1st to December 5th,2019 (starting mid-night of December 1st i.e. December 1st 00:00:00 till mid-night of December 5th i.e. December 5th23:59:59). Flipkart Plus customers will however have early access to avail all “BigShopping Days” offers from November 30th 8pm onwards.  

Also the top rated (ie; 4.7 on flipkart) and most loved gaming flagship, ROG PhoneII will also be available on Flipkart during the “Big Shopping Days”. All the fans who were waiting patiently to buy can now get their hands on the ultimate weapon.

In addition, android 10 (Q) update is available on most loved ASUS 5Z smartphone withbrand new android features.

Offer details:

ASUS 6Z.JPG

ASUS 5Z.JPG

ASUS Max Pro M1.JPG

ASUS Max M2.JPG

So, here are all the offers. Stay connected.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Are you sure Android 10 is available on 5z, most of the people have not received update neither does the Asus official support site shows any link to download the update package to side load it
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts2018 ZenCredit471 Points7555 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm