Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Android 10, Stuck on One Hand Mode (Zenfone 6)

275 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Last edited by senltongomes303 on 2019/11/15 08:50

Good evening everyone! I recently updated my Zenfone 6 with Android 10 but now it's stuck on one-hand mode. I already tried to reboot or put it in safe mode but nothing seems to work. I'd hate to restart my phone with factory settings and I was wondering if any of you had this problem or know how to solve it.
Thanks in advancefedloan irs.gov easybib

Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
you posted in wrong category,so post in zenfone 6
Props
Good evening everyone! I recently updated my Zenfone 6 with Android 10 but now it's stuck on one-hand mode. I already tried to reboot or put it in safe mode but nothing seems to work. I'd hate to restart my phone with factory settings and I was wondering if any of you had this problem or know how to solve it.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254

issue solved!
Props
I had the same problem. In my case, it's stuck in the one-handed "tutorial", but it was easy to solve with a little trick. I had only used a USB mouse and connected it to my phone and deactivated the mode in the menu.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Kindly visit the nearest Authorized Asus Service center Click Here
Note: Try locating with the nearest Pin Code.
Any water or liquid damage is not considered under warranty if you are visiting any Authorized Asus service center repairs would be done under chargeable bases.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Android 10 update was totally full of bugs, lags and battery problems
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts2 ZenCredit0 Points21 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm