Release Note
ZenTalk

how can i restart my phone

92 1
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
how can i restart my zenphone on factory settings  can somebody send me instructions.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
How to Restart Android Phone without Working Power Button

It seems almost impossible to restart the phone when the power button is not working. But is it actually impossible to restart the device when the power button is not working? Obviously not; there definitely is a way to restart the device when the power button is not working. If the device is already on, then restarting the phone is not too much of a bother. So, there are 2 cases here. One is when the phone is switched off and the other one being the Android device in the switched-on state.

When the Android device is off

Try plugging in the Android device to a charger or connecting the device to a power source and this could probably restart the device. Moreover, you could also try connecting the Android device to the laptop or desktop computer with the help of USB. Connecting the Android device to the laptop or a desktop might help as this method may not work always. But if this works and the phone restarts, it is one of the simplest methods to restart the device without working power buttons when the phone is switched off.

When the Android device is on

Try pressing the volume button along with the home button and brings up a reboot menu. You would be able to restart the phone from the options presented to you.

You could also try removing the battery if the phone has a removable battery and putting the battery back in the phone and connecting the device to a power source. This sometimes works are the phone restarts.

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts1 ZenCredit0 Points11 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm