ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_PHONE-16.2017.1908.071
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
In forum moderators are saying that android 10 for max pro m2 is still under evaluation and verification. I don't know why its under evaluation please make sure that we recieve android 10 update. Everyone need this update thats why we brought your phone (thought as it was a stock android we will recieve regular updates and it will be bug free and most importantly we will get 2 os updates like other stock devices). But this phone supports project treble but doesn't support seamless updates like other devices. So we will recieve the update only if asus wanted to. So please asus we need android 10 atleast, we suffered alot with this phone. All max pro user comment down below that we need android 10.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Dear all,
ZB630KL with Android 10  upgrade plan is still under evaluation and verification.
Please be patient and return to Asus websites for related notification release. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I also need Android 10 for my Asus max pro M2. Please
Props
PRT Level 1 | All posts
Is there a date or site to signing  Android 10 beta? Any info for beta testing? Thanks
Props
UKR Level 1 | All posts
Sporting goods, ironing boards, vacuum cleaners, last year’s Christmas decorations, a dozen spare extension cords–the list of what is now in our hall closets seem to go on and on.  To set aside more time to prepare for Christmas, I recommend https://edubirdie.com/law-essay-writing-service where professionals can help you. At law essay writing service you can get professional help.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am big idiot because i brought this mobile on June  :'(  :'(
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
blake_ASUS posted on 2019/10/25 07:29
Dear all,
ZB630KL with Android 10  upgrade plan is still under evaluation and verification.
Please b ...

Kindly share us the link to check the related updates which you have asked us to check.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I want android 10 update for max pro m2
Props
What is the latest update and latest security patch for max pro M2?
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
gajjalaramprakashreddy2 posted on 2019/11/30 15:42
What is the latest update and latest security patch for max pro M2?

Latest firmware version for Max Pro M2 is version number ending with .071 and latest security patch is of October, 2019..
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts102 ZenCredit18 Points44 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm