ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: ww_zb555kl_15.00.1909.105_20190905
Frequency of Occurrence: constant
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi, I'm having issues not being able to use wifi-calling feature on my phone in Canada.

[tr][/tr]

my asus_X00PD running android 8.0.0 software info WW_ZB555KL_15.00.1909.105_20190905 I've spoken to my operator, & they state they have enabled this feature for my model.  But the Wifi Calling option is still not showing.  My operator is telling me that  for some reason, my phone is not connecting.  how can I get the wifi calling option to show?  I do not have the setting path you are showing..' Settings > Connections > Call > Wi-Fi calling > On'  

In my settings, I don't have an option for connections.  I have Settings>Network & Internet>Call Settings.  But no option for wifi calling.  This is very frustrating as this was one of the reasons I bought this phone as it supported this feature

Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi pmc1_98

This phone is WIfi Calling capable, also the route of WIfi Calling is correct. But to enable this feature for your region, Your local operator must enable this service for this model as well. Please make a request with your operator if you would like to use this feature with your operator, thank you.
Props
pmc1_98 CAN Level 1 | All posts
Hi, I've already spoken to my service operator & they've told me they've enabled this service for my phone.  The problem that I'm having is that I have no option in my phone to turn on wifi calling in the menu options in the phone itself.  

how can I get the wifi calling option to show?  I do not have the setting path you are showing..' Settings > Connections > Call > Wi-Fi calling > On'

n my settings, I don't have an option for connections.  I have Settings>Network & Internet>Call Settings.  But no option for wifi calling.  This is very frustrating as this was one of the reasons I bought this phone as it supported this feature
Props
pmc1_98 posted on 2019/10/26 03:07
Hi, I've already spoken to my service operator & they've told me they've enabled this service for my ...

Hi pmc1_98

Please kindly provide your telecom operator. We would help to check it again.  If the specific model is excluded from the compatibility list of operator, then it cannot use the service even though the phone itseif supports this function.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Props
pmc1_98 CAN Level 1 | All posts
Hi my operator is called telus mobility in canada
Props
pmc1_98 posted on 2019/11/3 01:36

Hi pmc1_98

Thanks for your feedback
I've passed your case over to our service team.
We will be in contact as soon as having more information on your issue, thank you
Props
pmc1_98 posted on 2019/11/3 01:36

Hi pmc1_98

After the relevant team's confirmation, ZB555KL doesn't support VOLTE and VOWIFI in Canada. We're afraid he function of wifi- calling is not enabled for your phone.

Thanks for your understanding.

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Level 1
Posts5 ZenCredit1 Points21 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm