ZenTalk

ZennY Worlds Game - Launched

2778 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Master on 2015/8/23 05:38

Dear ZenFans,

The exciting new Zenny Worldz game app was also announced at the launch event in Brazil, Available in English, Portuguese and Spanish, this fun-packed game features four levels. Its currently available for download from Google Play Store

1.jpg

Play store Link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.asus.apps.zennyworldz

2.jpg

Description:

Discover awesome worlds across the universe of Zenny! Unveil worlds and conquer the technologies of Zenfone 2.

The electrifying spacecraft Voltz guards an incredible technology called BoostMaster. Zenny have to find the Zenfone 2 parts and face several obstacles along his way. It’s a electrifying stage where you can fly Zenny to the success of the mission.

Entering the wormhole Dezin, Zenny must conquer the colorful Zen Cases in other to go through several dimensional portals.

On Quadz world you can find precious quartz crystals and enable the incredible 4GB of RAM that makes Zenfone 2 have a monster performance. Zenny need to be cautious going through various obstacles in intense shaking scenario.

The dark world of Zix, the absence of light will make things harder to our hero. Zenny will need to find the Pixel Master lens to see in the dark. With Pixel Master Zenny can see what others can´t see to find the last piece of Zenfone 2.

This application does not need internet connection to function.

Do leave your comments and feedback below. :-)
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Wow nice and interesting game which will not take up a heck lot of battery
Props
wow looks cool ! reminds me of my old Nokia days
Props
Great !!!!!!!!!

We Just Reached A New World
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
It would be cool, if we do championship to game GTA V. Last days I play in it all day long, and it is so cool, I very like it. You can pump over your character, do war with opponents in the game, and you will be thunderstorm of your district. To grow faster I will buy mode account GTA https://gtaboosting.net/moddedaccount
It is good opportunity to be cooler in virtual world.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm