Release Note
ZenTalk

[Experience Sharing] [Dr.Zen's Solutions thread] - Ask Dr.Zen to help solve your issue    

127065 3589
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
hardikdama007 posted on 2019/7/24 18:41
Please kindly help me with the information about the update for Asus Max Pro M1??
It's about july  ...

There is a new update with a new Security Patch & Digital Wellbeing. Check once.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
After updating to latest fota, no network on both Sims on my Zenfone 5z
Props
MEX Level 1 | All posts
Hello Dr's!

i have an  Zenfone V v520KL (a006) and my android upgrade by itself, before the update i have nougat 7 , but now its oreo 8,the problem its  after the upgrade my battery only charge to %82 ,   the battery empty whitout use   , i have problems whit apps like whatsapp and others, so i want a downgrade to my old android nougat7 or what can i do?,please help
Props
i can't login to mu asus acc. to my phone so i can' t get the 5gb of my phone ASUS_X00BD
Props
i should geet my 5gb of my phone but i can't login to my acc it say  login failed ASUS_X00BD what should i do?
Props
DZA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by jestine74 on 2020/1/17 05:43

If you are talking about ZenFone 2 then you need to wipe partitionmy ip birthday wishes tneb   cache after the update and update all Asus apps.
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
Hey guys. After update to Android 10, the phone has slow down.
Previous version of Android with ASUS customization works perfectly.
Please direct me to topics for debug issue.
Zenfone 5z
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I can't transfer files to my sd card installed in Asus zenphone lite L1. Please provide me with the solution
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">你好,博士</font></font>
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">可更新Ze500kl 6.0.1版本的手機,Sd卡變內存的問題嗎? 謝謝</font></font></font></font>
Props
DZA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by teagane0 on 2020/2/17 04:36
Shiven Ganguly posted on 2015/8/17 22:48
Hi Dr's.
Zenny is lagging to much while playin g games in alanced mode which was not happening earl ...

If you are talking about ZenFone 2 then you need to wipe partition cache after the update and update all Asus apps.

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm