Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Chat] No service Issue

527 12
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
I am using a ASUS 5z and not having networks for past few days, it used to come back if i turn off the phone and on, or sometym had to restart it in safe mode, but from last 4 hrs i aint getting any networks, even after doing all the things i could.

Pls help me out.
Props
I have read all the same issues people r getting, question is I am taking it to service centre tomorrow, can they just downgrade it to Oreo? As seen some people r having the issue even after keeping the phone in service centre for 10 days or more.

I am feeling angry, Asus knew this problem exists still they didnt give us any update at all, mine is having the latest firmware 162.50 one
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Me too facing bad network issue. Using 3g as phone cannot catch 4g signal. 
Props
Will Jio work with 3G?? How r chosing it? If i try to manual search or try to chose 3g only then it doesnt let me.

I have a airtel simcard but it is showing the same.
Props
sourabh7257 posted on 2019/5/5 19:41
Me too facing bad network issue. Using 3g as phone cannot catch 4g signal. 

But mine doesnt let me to chose 3g only and doesnt let me to search manual network.

What to do?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Faced the same issue.sevice center said my motherboard is faulty.they changed it afterwards.
Props
navni.koundal posted on 2019/5/5 20:24
Faced the same issue.sevice center said my motherboard is faulty.they changed it afterwards.

Hello Navni,

How many days did they take?
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hiii....                   
Around 15-20 days almost.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
shibnathbanerjee420 posted on 2019/5/5 20:03
But mine doesnt let me to chose 3g only and doesnt let me to search manual network.

What to do?

If in warranty go to service center and get motherboard replaced
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
shibnathbanerjee420 posted on 2019/5/5 19:52
Will Jio work with 3G?? How r chosing it? If i try to manual search or try to chose 3g only then it  ...

No jio works only on 4g lte network. Jio has no 3g 2g service
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

Posts8 ZenCredit0 Points21 best answer0

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm