Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[News] Max m2

1253 18
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Last edited by alexrejimoozhikkachalil on 2019/5/3 05:13

After pie update ... I felt some problems and i went to that reasons ..and then i came to know that wps push button entry and call recording features are removed permanently from android due to security issues... And ..thats too disappointing and another thing is zenmotion in max m2 is not like what we have in max pro m1 but in pefomane m2 shows better result than pro m1 after pie update the battery remain long
Props
Im ASUS max m2 there is button press screenshot available why they didnt include in max pro m2 ?? Thats also a drawback some promises they r not fullfilling .. im done with asus brand will never buy another phone from this brand 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Google camera  not working my mobile phone
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Why i am not receiving any update of pie?
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
modi.arjun58 posted on 2019/5/3 08:44

Don't update pie update entirely waste and fully bugs
Props
modi.arjun58 posted on 2019/5/3 08:44

I think you are luckey
. If you haven't updated yet. Please don't update new pie update have removed essential features and have minor bugs stay with Oreo until All the bugs get solved
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm having problems in speaker and not able to listen to others voice during calls.
Please help.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus Zenfone Max M2 Me July Update Kab Aayega ..bugs fix ...Raat ko battery Dry ..ho jati
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus Zenfone Max M2 Me July Update Kab Aayega ..bugs fix ...Raat ko battery Dry ..ho jati
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
mauryam90 posted on 2019/5/14 21:15
I'm having problems in speaker and not able to listen to others voice during calls.
Please help.

Iam also having the same problem , don't know what to do,third party application are not working,I think the only way to solve this issue by another update
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm