Release Note
ZenTalk
12345Next

[Replied] Brand New Pie Firmware Upgrade came in today (25.04.2019 at 12:33 pm)

3087 44
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Sanju IND Level 5 | All posts
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Brand New Pie Upgrade Firmware
Frequency of Occurrence: Update Date 25.04.2019
Rooted: No
APP Name: System Update
Screenshot: -
A fresh Pie Update has been released for all Max Pro M2 users. This release would reach to each Max Pro M2 users those who didn't get the previous FOTA Push as well as those who got the previous update (like me).

Size of this New FOTA is 410 mb.

** Release Note Contains the Following details :

1. Android Pie Upgrade
2. Update March Google Security Patch
3. Bug Fixes.

Point 3 is the additional entry which denotes the fixes for bugs which came in with the previous Pie Release.

Keep checking your system Update section frequently.

Lets Make the World Full of Technologies
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Even i got the update. Currently trying to download it. have to see what  are the bugs that are fixed

Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Just got the update of 1,579.11MB.
Downloading.
Props
For those who got it earlier, they are getting the update with 410 mb of size.. Rest who are getting it for the 1st time, they would get it with larger file size like 1.5 gb or so.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I won't update it...I want to wait for a little more
Props
Last edited by Sanju on 2019/4/25 13:25

Since I already got the Pie update on 11th April, I see NO VISIBLE CHANGE AT ALL after today's release with the previous release.

Maybe, those people who encountered Flickering Screen after the Pie Release dated 11th April, 2019 ; their screen flickering issue might get fixed with this release.

** Still Camera 2API is NOT ENABLED with this 2nd release of Pie.

All other Bugs like screen brightness scale issue and other stuffs are not fixed as compared to the earlier release.
Props
Dpunit1 posted on 2019/4/25 13:24
I won't update it...I want to wait for a little more

Nothing is changed Punit. The one I got today and the one on 11th April, everything is same.

I am still looking for the changes (name it "bug fixes") this new release did actually.

Lets see what other people have to say.
Props
tenneti2013 posted on 2019/4/25 12:51
Even i got the update. Currently trying to download it. have to see what  are the bugs that are fixe ...

Check thoroughly after updating and try to find out what bugs this new release fixes actually!

I have done installing and currently checking but no visible changes are fount till now. Everything is as same as we had in the earlier release.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Sanju posted on 2019/4/25 12:59
Nothing is changed Punit. The one I got today and the one on 11th April, everything is same.

I am ...

So the bugs are not fixed yet...Pathetic Asus teams..is there any digital wellbeing or other things??how is the battery??? Anyway I ll wait for review
Props
Last edited by Sanju on 2019/4/25 13:56
Dpunit1 posted on 2019/4/25 13:44
So the bugs are not fixed yet...Pathetic Asus teams..is there any digital wellbeing or other thing ...

As I said, no such changes are noticable compared to the earlier release. No digital wellbeings, no adaptive battery, no camera2API.

Even the touch vibration intensity which I told earlier that got reduced so much, that too remains SAME.

Currently I am looking for new bugs if any came in with this brand new release.  

Most probably, the screen flickering issue is the sole bug fix which is being shown on the 3rd point of this release notes. (Confirmation needed from those users who faced screen flickering after updating to the 1st release).

Though, Digital wellbeings actually meant for Android One devices but what to expect from Asus now???!!

They couldn't even deliver the long due camera2API feature!! Its frustrating. I must say, I have wasted my 16k on this Max Pro M2.    
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm