Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [App] how to recover lost data

893 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
sk bhardwaj IND Level 2 | All posts
Hello there,
I had lost or deleted my all important data directly from internal storage and i don't have backup of it.

Plz guide me how to recover lost or deleted data which were saved to internal storage not in SD card.

I m using zenfone 2 4Gb ram variant.

Plz help me..
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
http://www.androidphonesoft.com/ ... g-galaxy-phone.html

Try this link,,,its given for samsung but still give it a shot
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi sk bhardwaj,

There is no method for data recovery, it would be best not to use unauthorized softwares as they may damage your device and Asus won't be responsible for that.
Props
Last edited by venessalorentzen4 on 2016/10/13 21:47

When you lost data from your android phone,
you should check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, mobikin doctor for android, disk digger or Recuva, you can also try professional data recovery programs.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
If you don't have a backup of your deleted Android like ZenFone 2/3, we are afraid that you will need to use recovery tool to recover them. Fortunately, there are lots of options out there, and Android Data Recovery is one of them that work well. Here's a guide explaining how to restore accidentally deleted files like contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, document, etc. from ZenFone.
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Props
USA Level 2 | All posts
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
mostly data recover app need rooted system without root hard to recover
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm