Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Replied] Unstable update :DON'T UPDATE YET!!

1368 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
kanwerc IND Level 2 | All posts
ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB601KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by kanwerc on 2019/4/13 13:08

Do Not Update to Pie !!!!! YET!!! it's WORSE, than the oreo;

Hey asus mods ,how can I revert back to Oreo ,cause you guys release even bug fix update in months and I don't want to have a beta experience on a stable build ..

(Can't say it's beta though cause beta usually have some 'features' ,this update barely have any features, if at all)

/*  1.Duel Volte absent/revoked : only one can remain active at a time

2. Jio Sim errors: Due to 1. ,The phone puts other Sim on 3 g ,and jio works only on 4g, so using other Sim for data will put it on emergency... happening all the time.

Solved 👇*/

3. Camera2api on legacy : not enabled even now, should have done it via adb, just need a command and still they didn't enabled it ...not surprised!

4. Battery consumption : increased battery consumption compared to the allready bad previous update (340), charging more slowly too.. what a drain on 5000 mAh!! Will post sot soon..

5.Digital well being not present : not available for this phone, so much for stock...

6. Dark theme: toggle present ,don't work on some system apps  but  that's a Android issue.

7. Adaptive battery not present: yet another feature stripped and absent ..

8. Other pie features , navigation gesture etc: absent yet again ...

9.Bugs :as mentioned on the other thread.

Props
I mean it literally took several commitments to arrive at this update !!! ,Even if they just ported sotck pie it would have been all that's required...
I would suggest asus to hire new developers ,but then they probably are underpaid for such stuff to pass on as stable ...
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Solution of first
In SETTINGS go NETWORK & INTERNET  then go SIM CARDS then you will find ENABLE DUAL CARD 4G
Props
Thanks! It works now 😊
Props
Last edited by rajputarpit1314 on 2019/4/13 13:31

Your update is a piece of shit Asus f*** you what is the use of giving pie update if you are not given its features
Props
The pie update is unstable and full of bugs.. camera watsapp issues and major functions not working.. Could you please confrim that when the fix update will come??? please revert back
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Possible solution of no4: Try to clear cache partition by booting into recovery. Else Reset is a option
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
nairrit.mukherjee posted on 2019/4/13 13:50
The pie update is unstable and full of bugs.. camera watsapp issues and major functions not working. ...

Next update is to be rolled out in May without any Pie features but April security patch will be added in that.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I am not facing any issue with pie.
Doing good. It's better than oreo
Props
Asus Zenfone max pro m1has not received Android p update
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes