ZenTalk

[Replied] Call volume too low in max pro m2  

18334 165
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
bit_asus posted on 2019/4/22 11:20
Hi Bigfoot.virus,

When does this issue happen? How many times in a day happens?

call volume is hell low now after update.. i cannot hear other side voice properly now. and speaker may becomes chinese phone's speaker.
Props
I am having same issue.
I hav 4 gb version & stable pie update. 
Please correct it
Props
It's really frustrating at times, it's is occurring on every time whether on 2G/3G/4G cellular calls.........
When I bought it with android Oreo it's good back then.... 
Kindly resolve this issue ASAP or had to go for Nokia again..... 
Call volume is essence of the mobile phone, whats the use if i can't even talk on my phone. 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I'm also facing issues
1) Screen blinking
2) Low call volume 
This screen blinking issue is irritating and I have to restart the phone again and again when this issue happens. I have given the phone to authorised service centre. But, no use it happens again. 
What is the company doing on this issue. This problem seems to be occurred before a month.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
When a call is attend then the proximity sensor works and the screen goes off. Then I have to switch it off and again I have to switch it on. I receive over 100 calls per day.
Props
RUS Level 1 | All posts
vignesh.lvs posted on 2019/5/18 08:23
I'm also facing issues
1) Screen blinking
2) Low call volume 

You probably have 61 more firmware versions. The firmware WW-16.2017.1903.064 has fixed everything.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i am also facing same issue. call volume is hell low. please fix it soon ..
Props
Very low incall volume and speaker volume is also very low.. I am on pie update ww-16.2017.1903.064 Firmware..it is very difficult to live with this issue.. if the problem persists I would love to switch to different brand ...
Props
There is very low volume during calls even after keeping the in call volume to maximum.
Props
I am also facing the same issue..early the in call volume was low,but after updating the phone to Android Pi the in call volume is very low.
Please solve this issue as soon as possible
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm