ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 190.192
Frequency of Occurrence: _
Rooted: No
APP Name: Update
Screenshot: -
What's the fu*k you're doing asus ? When I'm downloaded  pie updates 85% it's stuck there and few minutes later I restart my phone after my updates not show any where now i haven't any option update my phone what nonsense you're doing.
Asus must be return all the product Max pro M1 other ways   all max pro m2 users will contect an strike to asus or I'll file a cause in consumer court if you not give a possible solution how many times you can chiet you're customers aren't ashamed asus ?  Fu*k U B***s.......😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
Props
vishnum6atholi IND Level 2 | All posts
I'm already upset on you're previous updates now it's much more
Screenshot_20190411-231415.png
Screenshot_20190411-231420.png
Props
I haven't received any pie update till now..first it failed and now it shows there is no update available..why😒
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
himanshukalita33 posted on 2019/4/12 19:21
I haven't received any pie update till now..first it failed and now it shows there is no update avai ...

There are so many issues in "Stable" Pie update. They might have paused the update.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I haven't got any pie update on my ASUS max Pro m2.... First it failed and now it shows there is no update available
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
The pie update that we (Zen max Pro m2 users) received is a big joke with almost every feature in the mobile a bug or defect. Almost all functionalities in the mobile is problematic.  The stable Pie update that was released by Asus is almost made 90% mobiles in India not usable..and made the mobiles look like dummy phones
Props
I haven't received any pie update in my ASUS max Pro m2 till now???
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
arpitlitoria619 posted on 2019/4/16 09:23
I haven't received any pie update in my ASUS max Pro m2 till now???

Because, you are lucky that you haven't received buggy pie.
Props
I haven't received any pie update in my ASUS max Pro m2 till now. why?????
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm