Release Note
ZenTalk

[DIY Project] How to Enable camera2pi After Pie on ASUS Max Pro M1

36907 75
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by vikasharrah30 on 2019/10/30 14:50

hey if i enable camera 2 api in my zenfone max pro m1 can i get future updates or not?
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
If i enable camera 2 api by this method, will i get future updates or not?
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
My camera Asus Zenfone max pro m1 after me take a picture, i found picture that name bug_img92848xxx, help me to fixed it. Thanks
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I never believe there will ever be a solution to my relationship problem with my lover. my lover called Chris Alan threw me out of his house and brought in another lady who he now feels the only best for him. until one day i receive a phone call from a friend in the city that my man is going out on a date with another woman in town, i told her i am also surprise too, because since Chris  has left me he hardly think nor call me. so after some few days my friend called Martha called me and told me that she has found a man that is very powerful, and he is a great herbalist from Africa, truly we all knows that Africans are blessed with so much herbal voodoo powers which they use to help much people, so he told me that the man name is Dr. Mkuru , that she will forward his email address for me so that i can contact him for help, so truly she sent me Dr. Mkuru email address and i contacted him that faithful day. he mailed me after a great while that my man will be back to me if only i believe on his work,so after 48 hours i receive a phone call from Chris Alan, and he started begging that i should please forgive him against all he had done to me.. he begged me of breaking my heart and letting the other lady a new heart. he promise me never to let go. now i and Smith Moore are now planning to get married as soon as possible. we are brought back with the great powerful love spell and blinded with Dr. Mkuru spell, we are happy and glad. so i thank you sir for the great help you offer to me, because i think today this might be the only ways and means i can ever thank you of your work.. i am glad..... you can contact im today Whatsapp number;  +2349075998982 or Email  dr.baba.mkurulovespellcaster@gmail.com
https://drbabamkurulovespellcaster.blogspot.com/
Props
Probably the best camera application for the Max Pro M1. I am using it on Android 10 custom ROM. The best pic I have captured from this phone using GCam. Try out: https://droidfeats.com/enable-ca ... -install-gcam-port/

But make sure to backup everything before enabling Camera2 API. I lost few data this way.
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
My name is Rose Smith from united states of america. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who?s name is Dr Kemi  he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one?s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I?m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn?t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is kemilovespelltemple@gmail.com whats-appp +2349036055364
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm