Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: unknown
Frequency of Occurrence: NA
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hello,
My phone (a ze551ml with the last available firmware available in france - i think it's a android 7.x one -) has now a none working screen (fully black).

I need to recover data from internal memory, but i can't anymore accept on screen the data exchange when plugged to pc.
Phone remain detected by PC.

Is there a means to recover data from the internal memory, without the capacity to validate on screen the sync to the pc?
Data needed : a few pictures but mainly calendar and contacts.

Thanks

Props
OTHERS Level 5 | All posts
Hey, just that you know ZF2 ZE551ML latest official firmware is Android 6.x Marshmallow.

I would visit some local PC/Phone repair shop and ask them (it should be possible) and/or get the screen repair.........
Props
ok, so it's the 6.x official build.
i will find no repair for this old and unpopular phone - don't argue, i already tried for another ze551ml 1-2 year ago -

The phone is just too old, i just want a soluce to save some data in it, not repair the phone. There is just too much issue on it : hazardous bluetooth, bug in rom, lack of power, end of life battery (and yes, i'm just stupid to not have made a save before)
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi directcorbeille

Good day
I would suggest you to send the phone to your nearest service center for further help
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm