ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi everyone,i want to ask help,Recently my phone accidentally being hit by splash of water and it being wet inside out (some water inside te battery after remove battery) ,after i dried it out,then this charging problem occur which is disaster to full around 7 hours,by the way the charger brick and cable are original since new,what cause it to slow charging.? I already change the charging port,is it the ic charging or something else.?
Props
AbbasyMar MYS Level 3 | All posts
By the way i'm using Zenfone 2 selfie zd551kl with 3gb ram and 32gb storage,running on marshmallow
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
Hi AbbasyMar,

The battery might be affected by the water splash. We suggest you to send over the device to the nearest ASUS authorized service center for a check. Here's the list for your reference: bit.ly/2w5EjD0
Props
AbbasyMar MYS Level 3 | All posts
cheesetherapist posted on 2019/4/9 09:19
Hi AbbasyMar,

The battery might be affected by the water splash. We suggest you to send over the de ...

I already change the battery with another one sir
Props
MYS Moderator | All posts
AbbasyMar posted on 2019/4/9 09:25
I already change the battery with another one sir

Hi AbbasyMar,

Was the replaced battery purchased from our authorized service center? If issue still persists after battery replacement, high chance that the device itself get affected. Our technician will be able to assist further.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm