Release Note
ZenTalk

ASUS Z00UD BOOTLOOP

764 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
xtine.cc USA Level 1 | All posts
Hi everyone! I took a picture with my zenfone selfie Z00UD then suddenly it rebooted. I waited for it to start but then stayed in the Asus logo for quite some time. I came upon boot loop on the internet and which led me to hard reset and factory resetting.  Nothing happened. I charged the phone and it indicated that the battery is charging. When I opened it to my surprise it prompted me to choose a languange. Thus, the factory reset mode. But then it turns off and goes back to the green battery logo that shows it was still charging. So I waited for it to charge fully first and was able to finish the initial requirements for the phone. (connecting it to the net, creating google acct. etc) but still it shuts down from time to time and goes back to the green battery charging logo. When I unplugged, it bootloops and never makes it to the home screen. What do i do?  Please help.

Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi what I did is a brought my phone in the service center and they replaced the board and updated the firmware.
Props
Hello everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
This is a testimony about the good work of a man who helped me make my marriage work again. My wife just suddenly hate sex we tried all method non work it became so bad that she had to move out with the kids 12 years and 3 months of marriage. I had to seek for help outside the box, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for solution I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster called Dr.Wealthy Some people testified that he brought their Ex back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce. Etc. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Maria Jose from Atlanta, USA who testified about how Dr.Wealthy brought back her husband in less than 72 hours that got me intrigue. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr.Wealthy a try I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 6 days, my wife did not only came back to me but she now love sex and she is no longer scared of it. Dr.Wealthy is really a gifted man and i will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. If you have any problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you Dr.Wealthy is the answer to your problem.

Here’s his contact.. wealthylovespell@gmail.com or +2348105150446.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm