ASUS 5 Bug Report
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS620KL_90.11.162.45_20190311
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot:
I facing the same issues just like everyone else, my fone can't detect SIM card which the SIM works in other mobile. I already tried download new firmware WW_ZS620KL_90.11.162.45_20190311 today, restart it, airplane mode it, but still won't resolve the issues. Do i need to wait another firmware updates? or what should i do to fix this? I'm currently in Taiwan, and bought the phone in Indonesia.
Props
one more! SHAME ON YOU ASUS, please show some respect for the clients!
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I used to have the same "airplane mode" issue but after the previous update it was fixed. I don't really know what is going on with the software on this phone.
Props
robbin_wu IDN Level 1 | All posts
today i brought my fone to Asus service center in Taipei, and they fix it for free, they said it is hardware problem, the antena. Now it is fixed, if the problem still persist, when i go back to Indonesia, i need to change the board, and it will be free within the warranty period. Now i'm scared if the problem will occur after the warranty period...
Props
IDN Moderator | All posts
As I know for Zenfone, warranty policy is valid for local only not global like notebook. FYI, when the board replaced,  there will be an aging test that can run for 1 - 2 days to make sure the problem not appear again.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm