Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [Mobile Desktop Dock] New system update on ROG phone ruined mobile desktop dock perspective control.

3131 53
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think pubg perspective control issue has been resolved, here is new one.

While playing pubg on professional dock if you received voice call , one who called hears robotic voice which was not happening in previous version, when undocked the phone voice become perfectly clear.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/5/22 16:57
prathamesh2589 posted on 2019/5/13 03:36
I think pubg perspective control issue has been resolved, here is new one.

Hi prathamesh2589,

Kindly provide your firmware version and PUBG version:
Settings > System > About Phone > Software information
Tap and hold the app > App info > version
Kindly tell us is the robotic voice heard by the person calling to ROG phone?
Are you speaking on speaker or handset mode?
Does this problem appear on other apps?
Please tell us your operator.
Does the problem appear while the app is opened or after you enter the game?
Could you kindly show us a short video of the problem?
To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.

Thank you for your help
Props

hi along with greet them, I tell them that I still have problems with the perspective control system in the "FREE FIRE" game, the movements are not fluid, I have tried with different mouse, including those recommended by the asus brand, to others, when the enemies shoot me everything is blocked, I can not move, it would be feasible to improve the application, adding an option to block keys, since when pressing the "windows" key on the keyboard I see the google assistance application.
It would be really good if they could soften and give a better response to the movement of the game.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
eduardobetancourtt posted on 2019/6/17 23:32
hi along with greet them, I tell them that I still have problems with the perspective control syste ...

Hi eduardobetancourtt,

Could you kindly show us a video that shows the problem?
To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.
Please tell us in what time of the video the problem appears.

Please provide us with your firmware version (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information) and Free Fire app version.
Is this problem appearing when using the Mobile Desktop Dock?
Did you connect it with keyboard, mouse, and monitor?
Please also kindly show us screenshots of your perspective control settings and other key mapping settings.

Thanks for your help
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm