Release Note
ZenTalk
1234Next

[Reported] Zenfone max pro m1 pie beta update

7929 39
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
prantho84 BGD Level 1 | All posts
Yesterday I installed the pie beta update on my max pro m1. In oreo version of max pro m1 I can play PUBG Mobile in HD graphics with high FPS. But in this beta update it shows that HD graphics option will be available soon. Fuck ASUS. In stable update we need HD graphics option in PUBG Mobile. Fix this soon.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus is shit company I wonder how they release phone without gallery , AppLock ,filemay,duall messenger
Fucking shit asus
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
There's a procedure to report bugs. That's the purpose of beta program. So please go o ahead and report your issue.
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/8 14:52

Hi prantho84,

You are welcome to report this bug to us through the link provided in the initial email of the Android Pie Beta Program.
Thank you for your help.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I submitted Android pie beta form but not get download link upto daye
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Yesterday I update Asus zenfone Max pro m1 beta pie update in Oreo pubg mobile is running on HD graphic but after pie update pubg running on low  graphics fix this soon 
Props
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/3/11 17:10

Hi all,

If you updated to Android Pie through the India Beta program, you may find a link to report issues in the initial email.

If you did not update to Android Pie by applying for the India Beta program, please note:
Since specifications and contents may vary by region, the system functions and verification of ZenFone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) Android Pie beta user program are designed for India models.
If you upgraded to the Android Pie Beta version on you non-India SKU unit, you would probably encounter abnormal issues or malfunction.
The new system for other regions is under positive construction and expected to be updated to Android Pie with completed service experiences.
We highly suggest you pay attention to the official website for information update, and kindly wait for Android P via a firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) update.
Thank you for your understanding, continued support and patronage.

Props
BRA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by h3rbpach on 2019/3/13 14:22

Fiz uma atualização para a versão Beta do Android Pie e tudo está funcionando perfeitamente.

Brasil.
Props
h3rbpach posted on 2019/3/14 03:20
Fiz uma atualização para a versão Beta do Android Pie e tudo está funcionando perfeitamente.

Br ...

Hi h3rbpach,

Sorry, we're afraid to avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your situation in English.
Thank you for your help
Props
OTHERS Level 3 | All posts
h3rbpach posted on 2019/3/13 16:20

Br ...

Depois que você atualizou para beta ,já recebeu alguma correção? seu aparelho tem root ou ainda esta como de fabrica.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm