RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: During every call
Rooted: No
APP Name: Dialer
Screenshot: -
Last edited by adarshadan on 2019/2/24 19:20

Hi Asus team,
If the recents apps are cleared from memory during the call, the call gets disconnected.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
There seem to be an issue with clearing recent app. It clears all apps that need to stay in background. I can confirm I was able to replicate the issue posted by OP. 
Props
adarshadan IND Level 2 | All posts
Hi Asus team,
Could you please respond to this issue?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I'm having this problem with all sorts of apps, getting completely shut down in the background even they should still be running in order to send notifications. In my case, it started with the newest update that hit my 5Z on Feb 23.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Not only that After the second update of ANDROID PIE, when using other apps while during a call the sensor makes the screen turn off, it was not like that before, pleae look into that also.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Adarshadan,

How many times did you face this issue?

Do you face this issue in safe mode?

Long press power button> long press power off option> Ok> you will enter safe mode.

Let us know.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
This is a change made by ASUS for power saving function optimization. After wiping out the apps will force to  stop apps continuous execute to solve the power consumption by apps. We suggest you to click the ""Clear all"" button to continuously execute the apps while wipe out the recent apps.  

Thank you for your support and love for ASUS products.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by yogSH@ on 2019/3/19 18:24

This is not a feature but a bug. There is a reason why android provides option to clear apps one by one and all in one go. Also in previous version the OS would recognise which apps need to stay in background and not just kill every single app. Also what I don't understand why Asus gave us this feature when nobody even requested it in forums?  
Props
I also faced the same issue.....do something asus
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm