Release Note
ZenTalk
123456Next

[Replied] [System] Android pie update for ASUS Max Pro M 2

14279 50
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
While selling the zenphone max pro m2 we were promised to get android pie update by the end of January 2019. Why we didn't get android pie update till date that we are reaching end of February. I am feeling cheated by Asus.
Props
This is so disappointing. We didn't even get any specific date of the update till now.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Be Ready selena is coming with copy paste answer like this..
"Hi mustafa.shaikh49

Sorry for any inconvenience.
In order to brings best performance and new features to ASUS phone. Please be patient for the “Android Pie” image update notification release on ASUS website.
For the further information, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum.
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/for ... mdisplay&fid=39

Thank you for your great support and love ASUS products."
Props
i dont want buy asus phone again
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Mustafa.shaikh,

The actual pie official dates are not yet out.

However, If you enroll for the BETA program if you want.
Props
To hell with your beta program, give me my money back you lying peice of shit 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
guys sell this crappy zenfones and buy redmi note 7 pro
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
@bit_asus: you've already crossed promised deadlines to deliver stay-able Pie update. one is Jan-2019 for zfone max pro m2 and Feb-2019 which is fixed for all other series...it's March - 2019 and till date users' have anrdoid oreo and few of them like me and others have manual pie beta update.

let the whole world know how BUGGY product you've developed and delivered to your users including me.

zfone max pro m2 has all it's best whether it is build, design, gorrila glass 6 protection, camera etc. but software is the area where i get disappointing...

so atleast try to deliver BUG-FREE update. don't expect more from you and your team!!!
Props
Guys we should start giving a honest review on flipkart, like how these asus peoples fool us. How their phones are buggy.

& Let other people know that why they shouldn't buy asus phones.

I had already given my feedback on flipkart. Please you peoples also give the same.

Lets show asus consumer power & throw asus out of indian smartphone market.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
tanyajawabindonesia posted on 2019/2/23 18:36
i dont want buy asus phone again

agreed...even i won't recommend others to buy this brand phone....configuration on paper is best in its class but in real it's software that makes it an idiot box.....

hope asus team takes users' comments on a very serious note and solve all major and minor bugs in the upcoming stay-able Pie update. Remember ASUS team has already failed in delivering stay-able Pie update to its users with their promised dedlines which Jan - 2019 & Feb - 2019. It's March - 2019 and till date its not available to users...
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm