Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

Vote for new ASUS phone name. Max voted name will be given to new phone

1597 17
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
rp_pro IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Asus phones are good. They provide good update please wait.I have Zenfone 5 z they have remove all the bugs and battery drain problem is also solved now. I am 100% satisfied.
Props
rp_pro IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Phone are really good but the software is not much optimised i think they should change their software team because current team is not well in making software according to hardware specifications.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hardware is Good but Problem with Software so : Stripped Stock M3
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Dear Asus Team,
I don't know you people will listen or not by I am really really fed up with Asus firmware update bugs.. Facing lots of issues. What is height is these problems are intermediate problems and we can not show as when needed to show.
    I think your hardware of the phone is very good but Software spoils the image of Asus as a whole due to the never-ending journey of software bugs. I am highly disappointed and feels that I have wasted my 15000 INR.
Props
When will we get the Pie update??
Props
OTHERS Level 1 | All posts
Props
OTHERS Level 2 | All posts
No customer satisfaction DEAF ASUS
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
This post may be deleted by Moderator as it looks like a spam post. 

Don't create spam thread here otherwise you may not be able to post article here. 
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm