Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Poll] How many of you hate asus because of it's slow updates and buggy software?

628 16
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
rp_pro IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I dont need any unstable software .. i need stable software .. i will wait if it take long time to fix this ..
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
As I said earlier a lot of times, even replied the same to someone's abusive tweet to Asus, saying the same again in here : "Its always better to wait for stable update rather than having a buggy release which is made in hurry".
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I agree with sanju.. but asus is such a big growing company and they have professional developers.. even though they provide buggy updates.. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I don't want pie update after all these updates finally phone is stable. God knows how many new bugs will be there in pie. Then again updates after updates. 
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
brijeshnitk posted on 2019/2/17 00:03
I agree with sanju.. but asus is such a big growing company and they have professional developers..  ...

Right.. and the most important thing is if they know they can't provide updates on time, then they shouldn't promise the same earlier. I mean, why would you give a timeline like pie in January if you can't make it even in February!
They should take time to provide flawless firmware actually rather than false promises.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
rdsingh777999 posted on 2019/2/17 01:21
I don't want pie update after all these updates finally phone is stable. God knows how many new bugs ...

Exactly..as of now its kind of stable though the phone starts lagging once the charge falls below the 10%. But at least it works somewhat just fine. Before fixing all of the current bugs if they bring in pie, it definitely gonna be a disaster and real pain in the back and I am cent percent sure of that.  
Props
Asus ready to give update.dont think how to sell mobile.first give update regularly and clear all bugs go and see nokia,one plus, vivo,opp(you know these are mobile manufacturer)
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus is LAZY and slow as snail in its software support, bcz asus never gives any new updates No new features
Props
rp_pro IND Level 2 | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm