Release Note
ZenTalk

123456Next

ASUS Max Pro M2 Beta Power User Program (Closed)

8726 55
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2019/9/19 15:51

We had Beta Testing Program for ASUS 2 Series Long back & a few minor ones as well. Many of the user wanted to try the Beta versions before the Offcial release. As you would have seen ASUS Social Post the Beta Power User Program is live now for ASUS Max Pro M2.

We wish to grow stronger and better with you, the ASUS Community. Your feedback & inputs matter, and will eventually lead to the official release of Android Pie in mid-March. Besides, pies taste best when shared with the whole family, right? The Beta User Program gives you access to early updates for feedback and testing so that the official Android Pie update is served as delicious and stable as you’d like it. If you wish to have an early taste of Android Pie, you may download the beta version on your ASUS Max Pro M2.

Update: Stable rolled out

You can find all the necessary information for this Program & Registration Information from the below Link:
http://asus.in/beta-testing/

Application Procedure:
Step 1: Fill the application form with correct information
Step 2: You will receive a reply once we have received your application and selected you for Beta Power User Program based on application screening for Beta Power Users Program, members criteria
Step 3: You will then receive an email with beta firmware link and SOP document (Kindly read the document carefully)
Step 4: Reporting
Kindly share your feedback on beta firmware – (to be activated post confirmation)
Kindly report any bugs – (to be activated post confirmation)

Thanks for reading & Stay Connected.

Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Hi I have enrolled in beta pie program. But till not I have not heard anything from Asus. 
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Mee too , I haven't received any mail from asus
Props
I'm also enrolled for beta testing but don't receive any mail from Asus 
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
i am also enrolled for beta testing but don't receive any mail from Asus
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i also enrolled for beta but still doesn't get any reply
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
I am looking forward to it. Lets make it together 
Props
looking forward to it. Lets make it together
Props
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
tenneti2013 posted on 2019/2/2 15:49
Hi I have enrolled in beta pie program. But till not I have not heard anything from Asus. 

Yes,Me too😔.I have also applied but yet not received any response.
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm